Vomiting leads to love - w4w - 22 (shine-boston)
Reply to: pers-643549673@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-15, 3:56PM EDT
Before you, all i saw was the inside of a white ceramic toilet and the puke coming from my mouth. you came into the stall and held my hair back. i then preceded to kiss you and you threw me to the ground. I know you like it rough RAR! anyway. i was wearing a red turtleneck with spongebob sweatpants on. But by the time you made it in to the bathroom stall I believe i had stripped down to my skibbies and training bra. Listen I know i didnt look very appealing when you saw me, but i felt this connection with u that i have never felt in my whole life. i dream of ur smile , even though i have to make up what it looks like cause you didnt smile at me once...but still. I cant really describe what you look like cause it was a blur, and i was heavily intoxicated. but i know your the one for me.i think wen the ambulance came you must of heard my name and info when they took my liscense away from me. so please get back at me. I love you good samaritan
------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow, what a catch.
No comments:
Post a Comment